Richmond SCORE, Retail Merchants Association
– Spring 2010 Mini Workshop Schedule –
Richmond SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” and the Richmond Retail Merchants Association are partnering to offer four practical and bottom line mini workshops for the first half of 2010. Don’t miss this great opportunity to hear four of Richmond’s top subject matter experts for the lowest price ever! These workshops are PACKED with useful tips that you can deploy IMMEDIATELY to build profits and position your company for the coming recovery. Get the jump on your competitors!
Workshops will be held at the RMA, 5101 Monument Ave., Richmond, VA. To register, call Sandra Crone at the Richmond SCORE office – Tuesdays and Thursdays 804-771-2400 ext. 131, other days leave a message and Sandra will return the call or by email: email@example.com.
We are involved with the MARCH 2, 2010 Mini Workshop. Here’s the info from SCORE and RMA:
Social Media – Business Marketing Essentials
- Essential Steps for Effective Social Media Marketing
- Learn how to leverage social media to grow your business
- Planning: the essential components of a social media marketing plan
- How to create a meaningful presence and join the conversation
- Tactics for establishing networks, pinpointing communities and engaging target markets
- Top social media sites, niche sites and the tools of the trade
- Maximizing your ROI
Presenter, Greg Magnus is a seasoned publishing entrepreneur, business consultant, and marketing strategist. As president of AIM Custom Media he is charged with helping clients develop results driven marketing campaigns as well as master social media and modern technology to achieve greater business success. During his career, he has served a long list of small and mid-sized businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. Mr. Magnus is a Richmond SCORE Counselor and blogger for SCORE’s National Ask an Expert blog. He is also a national board member of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America and the secretary of the MBCA Educational