Greg Magnus is a seasoned publishing entrepreneur, business consultant, and marketing strategist. He currently serves as president of AIM Custom Media where he is charged with helping clients improve business processes and develop results driven marketing campaigns. Results include helping clients master digital marketing, blogging, social networking, and technology to achieve greater business success.
His diverse talents, technical skills, and project management expertise comes from hands-on experience gained while serving a long list of small and mid-sized businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies such as GE, Xerox, Marriott, Southern States, Capital One and Olin Corporation.
And that’s not all. For example, his experience includes helping clients through the due-diligence process for the acquisition of multi-million dollar publications.
He filled more than 35 staff and management positions within 60-days for one client’s publishing operation while negotiating the purchase of new computer systems and office furniture. Concurrently, he demonstrated his multi-tasking skills and managed the development of sales, marketing, editorial, fulfillment, and customer service systems while training and managing the new hires.
As a result of the successful acquisition and implementation of management systems the company doubled the gross revenues from $4 million to $8 million. Moving forward:
- Hired by venture capitalists, he served as acting CEO of a dot.com company located at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center;
- He has negotiated contracts with multi-billion dollar publishing companies;
- Magnus has hired and managed marketing professionals, computer programmers, graphic designers, art directors, sales managers, and publishers;
- He is a volunteer business adviser, mentor, expert blogger, and workshop presenter for Richmond SCORE.orgg and SCORE.org National; and
- He has served on national boards and commonly provided board presentations.
He has served other clients: one as GM of an online publishing venture in the care-giving industry (Family Care America), another as an IT Communications Specialist (Capital One), and numerous others – Mr. Magnus is no stranger to diversity.
So it adds up to this: hands-on experience, hard worker, and high-integrity are the qualities you can count on. But why believe us – here’s what others are saying (read testimonials here).
In closing, what he did yesterday is far less important than what he can do for you today. So, when the ball is in your court and you need a team player that can get the job done, here’s the number to call: 804-201-0008.
- Business Operations
- Digital & Print Publishing
- Online Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Blogging
- Business Planning & Development
- WordPress, MySQL, Website Developer (blogs)
MS, Univ. of Florida (Geophysics, Paleomagnetics)
President’s Recognition Award, Karate Instructor, Honor Society Pres.
BS, Univ. of Delaware (Geology & Geophysics)
Geophysical seismic research (Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico; RV Conrad & USNS Lynch)