Today I’ll be presenting on the topic of website and social media marketing basics at another Richmond SCORE Workshop here in RVA. The Richmond SCORE 1-day workshop is an excellent value for entrepreneurs in the process of launching a new small business. Existing small business owners also benefit from the information provided in the workshop.
The workshop is a full-day event from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. Thousands of dollars worth of practical advice about business start up for a nominal fee charged by Richmond SCORE ($99 – you may bring a second member of your team for only $50. Fee includes Continental breakfast and lunch voucher from Martin’s Food Market.).
In a lecture and open discussion format you will learn about:
- Writing an Effective Business Plan
- Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Business
- Website Basics and Social Media Marketing
- Choosing the Legal Structure That’s Right For You
- Purchasing the Proper Business Insurance
- Sources of Business Loans
- Building Successful Marketing & Sales Plans
- Bookkeeping Tips and Strategies
Workshop attendees learn about bookkeeping, marketing, legal issues, websites, and much more. If you are launching a new small business or recently launched one, this workshop is well worth attending. Please let me know if you have any questions about the event or if you would like more information about starting your own small business.
Additional details and event information, sign-up here.