RVA News: The next Richmond SCORE small business workshop will be held on August 14, 2015. Greg Magnus with AIM Custom Media will be presenting on the topic of website and social media marketing basics. The Richmond SCORE 1-day workshop is an excellent value for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Numerous RVA entrepreneurs attend this small business workshop and benefit from the information.
The workshop is a full-day event; 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. You get thousands of dollars worth of practical advice about business start up for a nominal fee charged by Richmond SCORE. The cost is only $99 – bring a second member of your team for $50. Fee includes Continental breakfast and lunch.
In a lecture and open discussion format, you will learn about:
- Website Basics and Social Media
- Writing an Effective Business Plan
- Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Business
- Choosing the Legal Structure That’s Right For You
- Purchasing the Proper Business Insurance
- Sources of Business Loans
- Building Successful Marketing & Sales Plans
- Bookkeeping Tips and Strategies
During this small business workshop, you will learn about marketing, websites, bookkeeping, legal issues, and much more. If you are launching a new business or recently launched one, this workshop is well worth attending. Please let me know if you have questions about this event or other small business marketing issues you may be facing.
– Greg Magnus | AIM Custom Media | Contact Info