RENTAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
2300 Fillmore Circle, Richmond, VA 232365
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS PENDING (02/06/2020)
This family home sits at the end of a cul-de-sac in the sought after neighborhood of Bon Air. The sun room features large windows, a cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, beautiful wood flooring and overhead lighting with ceiling fan. This home also features a 25' x 13' downstairs recreation room (living room) with half-bath and separate entrance. The main floor includes a formal dining room with chair rail and hardwood flooring; adjacent a large kitchen with breakfast bar.
The top floor has 3 bedrooms: master bedroom and master bath, two additional bedrooms, full bath, and hardwood flooring as well as a walk-up attic.
Outside, tenants enjoy the deck, patio and large trees that grace a private backyard setting. The backyard is partially fenced.
Please note the tenants are responsible for all utilities. This is a non-smoking property and tenants must have good credit and pass a background check to rent this home in a desirable Bon Air neighborhood. Property available March 1, 2020 with a 16 month lease; or available July 1 for a 1 year lease. Current tenants able to vacate the property on March 1.
Please note there are specific requirements for our rental property. Before completing the Application for Lease and submitting your application fee, please review the following important information pertaining to our standard policies. If you have questions or if you are not in agreement, we ask that you contact us prior to completing an Application for Lease.
We also want to make you aware that we are the property owners and we live in the area; we are not an absentee management company. On occasion, we do conduct drive-bys' to check on the exterior of the property and we do conduct periodic inspections of the interiors.
We are glad you are interested in renting our property. Please review the following information to determine if this is the right property for you.
*NOTE: Please note the pictures on this page were taken over several years. Current pictures will be added as available shortly; the current tenants are in the process of moving and we are painting certain interior rooms. This property includes: master bedroom with master bath, two additional upstairs bedrooms (3 bedrooms total), full bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, sun room, downstairs recreation room (living room) with separate entrance and half-bathroom, utility room (workshop, laundry room), walk-up attic, deck and patio, and partially fenced backyard.
Your credit history and criminal background along with your landlord references (if applicable) and employment verification will be evaluated in qualifying you to rent the property.
All persons over the age of 18 listed as Tenants in the application must complete an Application for Lease and pay an application fee. Each application must be signed by the applicant and all necessary information completed for the application to be considered.
- If employed, you will need to submit a copy of your last year’s W-2, or your two (2) most recent pay stubs (one is acceptable if it includes YTD income for a period of two months or more).
- If self-employed, you will need to submit your most recent tax return and 3 months of bank statements. Name and account number must be printed on the official bank statements.
- All income documentation must be verifiable in writing, and must include valid telephone numbers, addresses, etc.
- A copy of an acceptable Government Issued Photo ID such as a Driver’s License, Military ID, etc.
- Qualified candidates must have a good credit history which includes a credit score of 625 or better. Credit history taken into consideration includes information such as timely payments and the applicant’s debt-to-income ratio. Gross income must be approximately three times the monthly rent to qualify.
- Additional income sources (child support, retirement benefits, social security, etc.) requires written proof in the form of tax documentation or bank statements. Income that cannot be verified will not be considered.
Cleanliness and Yard Maintenance – Tenants are required to keep the property clean at all times, both inside and out; it is the Tenants full responsibility. You are also responsible for the outside yard maintenance and are expected to keep the grass and weeds trimmed, fallen leafs raked up and removed, and all trash removed in a timely manner. In the event the property should remain unkempt, we as property owners reserve the right to make arrangements to have the property and/or yard properly maintained at your expense.
Guests and Gatherings – Parties or large gatherings inside and around the property are strictly prohibited. If you intent to have guests, it is imperative to understand that you have neighbors and you must respect their privacy at all times. Noise complaints from your surrounding neighbors are a violation of your lease agreement and will be addressed expeditiously.
Damages to Property - It is the Tenants full responsibility to maintain the property in good condition at all times and not to cause property damage or destruction in any way. In the event damages occur due to negligence on your part, then you will be held financially accountable for the repairs.
Pets – Small dogs are allowed on a case-by-case basis. An application can be denied due to the type of pet. For potential tenants with pets, please contact us before submitting an Application for Lease. A separate pet agreement is required. Any pets in the residence not included on the original lease agreement are prohibited under any circumstance.
Fireplaces – the downstairs fireplace is decorative only, it is not a functional fireplace for use by tenants. The propane gas fireplace in the sunroom addition is the responsibility of the tenants; operation requires an agreement between a qualified propane gas company and the tenant (propane supply, tank rental, etc.).
- Non-Smoking Property (Smoke Addendum to Lease required; strictly prohibits smoking inside the property)
- All tenants are required to have Renter’s Insurance. Prior to occupancy, proof of Renters Insurance is required.
- No aquariums, water beds, or other water filled containers with more than a few gallons of liquid used for cleaning purposes, etc.
- Prior to occupancy, Tenant(s) must make arrangements to connect utilities and establish accounts in Tenant’s name. All utilities are the responsibility of Tenants and they must be connected and effective on the date of occupancy.
- Boats, campers, trailers, taxicabs and other commercial and recreational vehicles are not allowed to be parked at the property. Un-registered, inoperable vehicles are prohibited.
Lease Documents MUST be signed within 48 hours of an application approval. The property will remain on the market until the required documents are signed and the required deposits are paid in full (i.e., full security deposit and first month’s rent; additional deposit may be required based on credit history).
Submittal of a fully completed Application for Lease indicates that you would like to proceed with the application process.