RVA: Greg Magnus will be presenting “Website Basics” at SCORE’s “How to Start Your Own Small Business” on Friday, April 11, 2014. The workshop is a full-day event from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. Thousands of dollars worth of practical advice about business start up for a nominal fee charged by Richmond SCORE ($99 – you may bring a second member of your team for only $50. Fee includes Continental breakfast and lunch voucher from Martin’s Food Market.).
In a lecture and open discussion format you will learn about:
- Writing an Effective Business Plan
- Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Business
- Website Design Strategies
- Choosing the Legal Structure That’s Right For You
- Purchasing the Proper Business Insurance
- Sources of Business Loans
- Building Successful Marketing & Sales Plans
- Bookkeeping Tips and Strategies
Learn about bookkeeping, marketing, legal issues, websites, and much more. If you are launching a new business or recently launched one, this workshop is well worth attending. Let me know if you have any questions about the event. More event information and sign-up here.