Strategy Advantage 2012 – Social Media Marketing Tactics That Work for Small Businessesby Greg Magnus on Feb 14, 2012 • 5:10 pm 1 Comment
On Wednesday, February 15, 2012, I’ll be giving a presentation on social media marketing strategy for entrepreneurs and small business owners. The following includes the details for those interested.
TOPIC: Strategy Advantage 2012 – Social Media Marketing Tactics That Work for Small Businesses
This is a FREE seminar by AIM Custom Media. Sponsors include: The Chesterfield Library and SCORE in Partnership with The Small Business Association.
- Understand Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy and employ tactics that attract prospects
- Discover how to use SMM to build awareness, increase visibility and engage in conversations
- Learn from case studies and real-time demonstrations
- Explore various SMM tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and YouTube
- Learn how to create your own Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy
- Learn how businesses and individuals plan to use SMM successfully in 2012
- The unwritten rules of SMM etiquette
- Using directories and email databases to build contacts and online networks
- How to create profiles for social networking sites so “your target market” can find you
- Measuring the results of SMM
When: Wednesday February 15, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM EST
4301 Meadowdale Blvd
Presenter: Greg Magnus, CEO of AIM Custom Media. Greg is a seasoned publishing entrepreneur, business consultant, and marketing strategist. As CEO of AIM Custom Media, he is charged with helping clients develop results-driven marketing campaigns as well as master social media and modern technology to achieve greater business success. During his career, he has served a long list of small and mid-sized businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies.