Once again, AIM Custom Media is volunteering time to help Richmond businesses increase market exposure and increase market share. And, you can join us for Strategic Advantage 2012; a social media marketing seminar being held on February 15 at the Meadowdale Library. What are the key social media marketing “strategies” for 2012? What marketing tactics were deployed during 2011 that lead to more conversations, customers and higher sales? Below you will find a brief description of the seminar, which is free.
Strategic Advantage 2012, Social Media Marketing Seminar:
- Understand Social Media Marketing (SMM) “strategy” and employ tactics that attract prospects
- Discover how to use SMM to build awareness, increase visibility and engage in conversations
- Learn from case studies and real-time demonstrations
- Explore various SMM tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and YouTube
- Learn how to create your own Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy
- Learn how businesses and individuals plan to use SMM successfully in 2012
- The unwritten rules of SMM etiquette
- Using directories and email databases to build contacts and online networks
- How to create profiles for social networking sites so “your target market” can find you
- Measuring the results of SMM
The seminar is sponsored by AIM Custom Media, Richmond SCORE and the Chesterfield Library. We hope you can join us. You can learn more and register for the social media marketing seminar by visiting the Richmond SCORE website.